1. Responsible for Bank channel Sales of MUTUAL FUNDS
2. Responsible for advising the Investors on suitable product as per their requirement, to be able to analyze the asset allocation of Investors to customize the approach in accordance for focused selling.
3. Responsible for Investor Servicing.
4. Should be completely updated on the various products and markets situation and scenario
5. Should be sensitive to their needs in terms of Product Updates, Query resolution and ensure proper follow up etc.
6. Take steps for development of long term relationship/association with the key/potential Investors in order to generate repetitive business
7. Should be able to close the sales call by working closely with team & seniors
9. Responsible for maintaining the data of all the Investors assigned, find out the strategies to counter the competition in the market
10. Create awareness & for building brand by organizing events, product sessions for Investors for top-of-the-mind recall
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time